Friday, August 31, 2012

Earn "Free Plays" with AutoRap App

Two days ago, I was very excited about the AutoRap App by Smule.  This app can turn an ordinary person into a rap star by mixing recorded phrases to create an instant rap. Last night, my daughter tried to record a new song and I discovered this "Free" App only allows the user to create and share one free song.  I was incredibly disappointed.

I wasn't sure that creating one free song hooked me into shelling out 2.99 for 60 plays, or 5.99 for an infinite amount of plays.  The price isn't really bad, but I wasn't ready to pay for it.

I continued to explore the app and discovered that you can earn additional "Free Plays" within the app.  I took a tour of they app and earned 10 more plays and watched an advertisement to earned 1 more play. This gives me more time to try it out.

The "Free Plays" allow you to record AutoRaps with the included "free style" music.  There are 3 songs to choose from.  There are also premium packs that include many beats from popular artists. 



4 comments:

  1. wonder if this app participates in the volume purchasing program so the price is a little less. Sometimes in store purchases or upgrades are not available with apps... I like how you write your posts about apps. I need to get back into blogging more again. Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The third paragraph has a spelling error

    ReplyDelete